Taco Bell is giving fans their third instalment with its new Cleveland restaurant set to open on Saturday December 8.
Fans can expect another epic opening day party, including one lucky fan winning free Taco Bell for an entire year! As a nod to the Californian brand’s 1962 origins, the first 62 taco-lovers through the door will also score limited edition merchandise!
Cleveland is Taco Bell’s third Australian restaurant and follows hot on the heels of the newly-opened Robina restaurant which enjoyed record breaking success.
A Taco Bell spokesperson confirmed a fourth restaurant at North Lakes would also open later this month.
Since its much-hyped launch into the Australian market in Annerley in November 2017, Taco Bell has raised the bar for quick service dining in Australia, with its craveable menu, customer curated music playlists, beers and frozen margaritas, and epic fitouts pulling record numbers.
The Cleveland restaurant sees Taco Bell continue its Australian taco-ver, with an additional 50 restaurants confirmed to roll out by 2022.
To keep up to date, connect with Taco Bell Australia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @tacobellaus
TACO BELL CLEVELAND
Address: 1 Grant Street, Cleveland QLD 4163
Sun – Thurs: 9am – 10pm
Fri – Sat: 9am – 12am
e. email@example.com | p. 0421 233 609
MEDIA FACT SHEET
Taco Bell’s Food and Drink
• Taco Bell Australia offers all the flavours and products fans know and love, including the famous Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
• All produce is sourced locally, with meats delivered fresh to the restaurant and cooked fresh throughout the day.
• Taco Bell’s Snackaritos menu provides incomparable bang-for-buck, with numerous menu items including Crunchy Tacos and Mini Chicken Quesadillas for $3 and under.
• Taco Bell proudly features an open kitchen, so customers can see their food being prepared fresh-to-order both from inside the restaurant and via the Drive-Thru.
• Taco Bell offers an unrivalled social dining experience, with a selection of craft beers and frozen margaritas available to dine-in customers.
Taco Bell Restaurants
• Taco Bell Australia has been designed with the Australian lifestyle in mind, featuring indoor/outdoor dining and an open kitchen that can be viewed inrestaurant and via Drive-Thru.
• The unique ‘Cali-meets-Queensland’ design features explosive colour pops, original murals by local artists, custom furniture, and charging stations and free wi-fi to encourage customers to stay and play. Plus, dine-in customers can choose their own music to play in the restaurant.
Taco Bell Cleveland Opening Day Activities
• Taco Bell is renowned for opening with a bang! Fans at the official opening day on 8 December can expect an epic-day long party, with exclusive merchandise giveaways, menu tastings, plus the chance to win free Taco Bell for a year.