|Promotion name||TACO BELL & Xbox X Series Promotion|
|Eligible States/Territories||NSW, QLD, VIC|
|Promotion period||Entry Period:
Start: 29 Dec 2020 9:00 AM AEST
End: 22 Jan 2021 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Prize Draw Period:
|Promoter||Collins Foods Subsidiary Pty Limited
ABN: 94 616 663 793
PO BOX 286
Lutwyche QLD 4030
QSR PTY LTD
|Eligible entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all Eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements. People under 18 years of age will require a parent or guardian to enter on their behalf.|
|Details of prizes||Prize bundle valued at $844.70 AUD each inclusive of GST. Each Prize bundle consists of;
1 x Xbox Series X console – $749 RRP
The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription can be redeemed via the Microsoft redemption portal (available online at https://microsoft.com/redeem). Each Redemption Code will be valid from the date the Redemption Code is issued to the customer however it must be redeemed at https://microsoft.com/redeem on or before 31 May 2021. After this date, redemption will not be possible. Maximum 2 (two) codes per customer.
After the Subscription term ends, active membership will be required to play games and online multiplayer; game catalogue varies over time. Downloaded Content (DLC) sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your subscription ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. Customers will need to input personal information including credit card details to redeem. Credit cards will not be charged until after the prize subscription has ended. Prize winners will need to manually terminate the Xbox Game Pass subscription prior to the expiry of the prize subscription period in order to avoid incurring any charges to their credit card. If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions also subject to the conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Maximum 36 months of Ultimate redeemed per account at a time. Learn more at https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-pass
|Total number of prizes||20|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool: $16,894.00 AUD inclusive of GST|
|Method of entry||To enter, during the Entry Period the following eligibility requirements must be met to be an Eligible Entry:
Entry Mechanic (QLD & VIC): Queensland and Victorian residents will need to:
Entry Mechanic (NSW): New South Wales residents will need to:
Subject to the Maximum number of entries per day condition referred to below and the Prize Draw conditions. An Eligible Entry is counted as one entry into the draw and the more Eligible Entries a customer makes during the Entry Period, the more chances of winning.
All entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
|Maximum number of entries||A maximum of 1 (one) Eligible Entry may only be made by an entrant per day during the Entry Period, and each Eligible Entry must be made in respect of a separate Eligible Purchase. Subject to this and subject to the Prize draw conditions referred to below. Each individual Eligible Entry accumulates throughout the duration of the Entry Period and remains eligible to participate in the Prize draw.
An entrant is only eligible to win a maximum of 1 (one) prize in this promotion.
More than 1 (one) entry made by an entrant in respect of the same Eligible Purchase may be declared invalid.
|A maximum of 1 (one) prize will be drawn per day during the Prize Draw Period. Eligible Entries for the daily prize draw must have been received by 11:59 PM AEST on the day prior to the relevant daily prize draw taking place. Entries will be drawn at approximately 10:00 AM AEST daily during the Prize Draw Period.
Prize Draw Period:
Location of draw:
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified via email & phone no later than 2 (two) business days after each daily prize draw.
Prize pack will be sent via registered post or courier to the postal address provided by the winner.
Winners will receive the Prize bundle no later than 3 (three) months after shipping details have been provided.
|Public announcement of winners||The full name and State of the winners of each draw will be published on the day of that draw for a period of 28 days on the following websites /social media pages:
https://www.tacobell.com.au/ and @tacobellaus daily
|Unclaimed prize draw||A random unclaimed prize draw will occur at approximately 10:00 AM AEST on 24 April 2021 in respect of the number of unclaimed prizes under the Prize Draw.
Location of draw:
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email & phone no later than 2 (two) business days after draw.|
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||The full name and State of the winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published within 7 (seven) days after the unclaimed prize draw for a period of 28 days on the following websites / social media pages:
https://www.tacobell.com.au/ and @tacobellaus
|Permit reference||Authorised under
NSW Authority No. TP/00612
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restricts, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry and other requirements of the Schedule. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary. All prize values are the recommended retail value including GST in Australia as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Promotion and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the a prize.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry and other requirements of the Schedule during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter. Entries must be received during the Entry period.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the Eligible entrant(s) with valid entries drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible, unwilling or unable to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where, after making all reasonable attempts, it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the Promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect, special or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry or may disqualify an entry where the entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Schedule, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time if it is not capable of running as planned without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. Each entrant warrants that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit each entrant as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights each entrant may have as an author of content.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.